Stat-650 - Quantitative Methods for Resource Managers and Field Biologists
Stat-403 - Intermediate Sampling and Experimental Design
Stat-BPK - Applied Statistical Methods for Physiology and Kinesiology (Stat-890)
NOTE: SFU recently cut my salary by $75,000 over 5 years indicating to me that
I was spending too much time on teaching and not enough time on research.
Consequently, I've reduced the time spent on teaching activities.
Many of the pages below may no longer available to SFU students.
|Carl J. Schwarz, K 10559,
Office Hours Consult my schedule on my office door. Regardless of my offical hours below,
I'm available for consultation with students if I'm in my office with the door open.
Office hours subject to change because of conflicts with other duties - I usually leave a note on my door.
- Mon 10:30 to 16:30 (except for lunch) (Non-core. Probability of availability about 50%)
- Tue 10:30 to 14:30 (except for lunch) ( Core. Probability of availability about 90%)
- Wed 10:30 to 16:30 (except for lunch) (Non-core. Probability of availability about 50%)
- Thr 13:00 to 14:30 (except for lunch) ( Core. Probability of availability about 90%)
- Fri 10:30 to 13:30 (except for lunch) (Non-core. Probability of availability about 50%)
Goals of this course
- Term test dates and times
- Evaluation policy
- Textbook listing
- Policy on Academic dis-honesty
Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy
SFU has established policies regarding the return of assignments and term tests. Consult
relevant information policies
for details. If you have concerns about your privacy in this course
please contact me.
NOTE: Not all chapters of the course notes are covered in Stat-650/Stat-403.
Please refer to details in the first day of class.
- Policy on late assignments
- How assignments are graded
- The actual assignments and their solutions.
- Study guides for exams this term
- Copies of old exams (with solutions)
SFU Statistics and Actuarial Science Home
Email comments or suggestions to Carl Schwarz (email@example.com)
© 2015 Carl James Schwarz
Last updated 2014-10-27.